"FILM SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA.", Hereinafter "FSO" with CIF B 98541030 and registered office at C / Calvo Acacio nº 16-20. Valencia, CP 46017 informs you that the personal data that you provide us covering this form will be treated by FSO as responsible for the treatment.
1 RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
• Owner: FILM SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA S.L. (hereinafter, "FSO")
• N.I.F.: B98541030
• Registered office: C / Calvo Acacio nº 16-20. Valencia, CP 46017.
• E-mail: email@example.com
2 INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3 OBLIGATION TO FACILITATE DATA
All personal data that we request through the web or through other support, are mandatory, (unless in the required field specified otherwise) to comply with the purposes established, not being possible to register on the Website if not he provides us with the complete data, without prejudice to the fact that he can freely visualize the content of the Website.
When entering data on the Website, the user guarantees that it is more than fourteen (14) years old and that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and updated, undertaking to notify FSO of any type of modification that may occur in the data that has facilitated.
4 WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA BY FSO?
The personal data provided by the user will be treated with the following purposes:
1) Make effective the registration of the user to allow access to the products and services that we can offer. In particular the sale of tickets for concerts and the registration for the "summer camp"
2) Manage the sending of commercial communications about products, services, promotions, offers, loyalty campaigns, events, news, recommendations or communications from FSO or commercialized by FSO through the different communication channels at their disposal, including electronically or telematics, unless the user states otherwise by checking the corresponding box or sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) Send commercial communications by FSO from third parties if the user authorizes it by checking the corresponding box, and that you can also revoke by sending an email to email@example.com.
5 WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT?
The treatment of the user's data is based on the express consent that is requested and accepted and which can be opposed at any time.
The consents obtained for each of the purposes is independent so the user can revoke only one of them not affecting the others.
The legitimacy of the processing of your personal data may also be derived from the concept of legitimate interest that the company may have based on the regulation established in the laws that were applicable to the case.
6 WHAT IS THE PERIOD OF CONSERVATION OF THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USERS?
Personal data is kept as long as the relationship with the user is maintained or until he exercises his right of opposition and cancellation of data. Once the relationship is terminated or the aforementioned rights exercised, the data will be blocked for the entire time required by the applicable legislation and until the possible liability derived from the treatment is prescribed.
7 WHAT ARE THE USER DATA THAT CAN BE TREATED BY FSO?
FSO will treat the following categories of user data in order to offer a better service and to be able to adapt their activities to the circumstances of each user.
a) Data provided by the user
• Identifying data: name, surname and ID.
• Contact information: email address.
b) Data obtained from sources other than the user, such as sources accessible to the public.
c) Data delivered by third companies for the management of concert tickets.
d) Data derived from the development of the relationship: Data indirectly provided by the client deriving from the website's own navigation, access to the private area or any other of a similar nature that allows its reception.
In those cases in which the user provides FSO with data from third parties, he / she declares that he / she has informed and obtained prior consent from said person so that his / her personal data may be processed by FSO. In the event that FSO is condemned for unauthorized treatment, it reserves the right to pass on these sanctions to the user who provided the data without the prior consent of the owner.
8 WHO ARE THE ADDRESSEES OF USER DATA?
FSO will not make any transfer of data that does not have a legal basis that justifies it or that said assignment is legitimized for any reason. The legal basis will always be related to the processing of the requested service.
Therefore, your data will only be processed by FSO within its own scope of action and for the different media (digital and / or analog) in which it operates.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, FSO may contract storage services in the cloud or "Cloud" with entities whose servers are located outside the European Economic Area. However, FSO will ensure that these providers guarantee the appropriate measures to bring a comparable level of protection in terms of the provisions of data protection regulations.
9 WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
The rules of Data Protection confers a series of rights in relation to the processing of data that imply our services and that you may exercise, attaching the copy of your ID to the claim. The rights are the following:
• Right of access: To know what type of data we are dealing with and the treatment characteristics that are being carried out.
• Right of rectification: You can modify your data for being inaccurate or untruthful.
• Portability right: To obtain a copy in interoperable format of the data that is being processed.
• Right to limitation of treatment: When you have given consent for the treatment of your data related to different issues you can proceed to its limitation.
• Right to suppress: Request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
• Right of opposition: Request the cessation of commercial communications previously mentioned.
• Right to revoke the consent given
• Right to file a claim with the control authority (In Spain the Spanish Agency for Data Protection -AEPD-)
• You can exercise your rights by postal mail at the postal address C / Calvo Acacio nº 16-20. Valencia, CP 46017. or by email at the address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the right to exercise and the copy of your ID.
10 WHAT ARE THE SAFETY MEASURES FSO WILL APPLY?
FSO will treat the user's data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.